LOVE LETTER


Prologue:
Sitting on my bed, in a corner, I just wanted to write about myself. A Love Letter, nah not what you think it is, read it and you will know why I named the title so. The thoughts came flowing in like water from a tap, and here we go...


I like taking long, warm showers. I love dancing around, shakin' my hair like crazy, and when the shower gets freezing cold or burning hot, it brings me back to the earth. 

I sometimes love doing things by myself, like toasting the bread, making an omelette, with earbuds on, dancing around the kitchen, with the spatula in my hand, singing into it loudly, like I'm hosting my own concert. 

I love making my own coffee and I also absolutely love to buy them, sit in a corner cafe, looking outside, at the busy world, always buzzing with so much life. Slowly taking a sip, it dawns on me, that there is so much more, so much more than what I see about these people, hurrying to work, couples laughing and walking, people sitting on a stone bench, spacing out, youngsters looking into the phone and forgetting what's real and what's reel, I realise there is peace, calmness and tranquility in just sitting by yourself and admiring each action that's taking place. Every second of everyone's life, is something vital, like how it's essential for the earth to revolve around the sun, it's necessary for all of us to experience and go through every moment of our lives. 

Well I love having deep convos, small talks about "What's for dinner?" really takes a lot of energy out of me, but I could talk about Harry Potter and the stars and the moon and the beaches and the journeys and "the little things" for forever. 

I love getting lost in the worlds of the books and the movies, where the shy girl meets the prince and falls in love, where the witch from the Muggle family is the topper of her class, where the two best friends suddenly realise they are each other's soulmates, where the son comes to know that his dad is dying and he realises how a selfish, money-chasing idiot he was.I love Sherlock Holmes using his little gray cells of his brain to solve the world's greatest mystery, oh wait that's Hercule Poirot. Well they are my favourite detectives. 

I love comforting my friends, I love communicating in silence. I love pating my friends and hugging them. I love when I share the most happiest or the saddest event of the day with my mom/sis/friend. 

I love how it occurred to me that I should open this notepad now and start typing my thoughts. I love how there is a song playing in the background. I love my mirror selfies. I love driving. I love when it's just me and the car, loud music bouncing front and back, along with what I call singing, my fingers tapping the stearing, as I overtake another vehicle. 

I love how I nod to my teacher, because I listen and I acknowledge it and how that teacher praised me because I always made sure I was there. 

I love trying new dishes in different cafes, I love my coffee, the aroma of it in the air, how I would just sniff it in, how it would just suddenly brighten my whole day. 

I love how care freely I laugh, like there is no worry in the world, like everything is absolutely fine and the best. I love how I can't control my laughter, and it makes everyone in the room laugh too. I love smiling at strangers as I walk in the street. I love waving at my friends even if I don't have anything to talk about. I love how small actions lighten my mood. I love licking my favourite ice cream cone, clicking pictures with my friends, dressing up, shopping. I love how I enjoy whatever I do, because I either do it with all my heart, or I just skip it. I love how sportive I'm, I love how optimistic I am. I love how I compliment others. 

I love when I look at the mirror, and I stare at one of the most beautiful woman, with so many flaws, so imperfect, but pretty are her eyes, kind is her look, and contagious is her smile. I love me. I love every part of me, every inch of me, every side of me. I love you, girl. I'm so in love. 

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww 💖!
    This is the best love letter I have ever read before.
    May be this will be the one which is never deleted in my memories.I too love to do more things.
    I love people's. I love to make people smile.
    I love to make everyone happy.
    I love to be a part of memory in everyone's life.& Soo on.....
    By reading this, I too want to write a love letter!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts