RANDOM CLASS THOUGHTS


I'll grow. No matter how many times I fall, I would pick me up myself from the same point, and I'll grow, grow tall and sturdy, so after a point, I would neither fall nor break. I'll dream, until my imagination dies. I'll travel the whole world, visit new countries, visit the deserts, the huge mountains, the rivers, the lakes, the oceans, the islands. I'll fly across the sky, dive into the seas, hike to the peaks, make a tent, sleep under the stars. I'll walk through sunshine, through rain, snow, ice, heat, storms, tunnels, ups and downs. I'll watch the northern lights, the midnight sun and all the wonders of the world. I'll keep walking, until the sun stops burning, until the earth stops rotating. Yes, I'll grow, I'll walk, I'll be happy.

Comments

  1. Always be happy & keep on going,keep on travelling...💯❤️🔥💫

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts