WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?


 First of all, the title credits goes to my friend, whose name of course I am not revealing. But she'll get it.

You ever wake up in the early morning, when the sun is yet to rise, and you hear birds chirruping so loud, you put your phone aside to listen to them for a while?

Yes, that was me today. I brewed a black coffee for myself and went to the terrace. It was a breezy morning. And cloudy too. 

My house is in midst of hundreds of coconut trees, so the birds were sitting on the branches of the trees in a group. They were chittering together. 

The sound was so pleasant to my ears. The nature always made things beautiful. I was wondering, "What are they talking about?". 

You ever wondered the same? If so, hit your thoughts in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts