A RANDOM EVENING


I watched a movie this evening and became so emotional. It wasn't such a sentimental film but still me being me, it just happened. I wanted to be alone so I went up to the terrace. The building is four stories high so when I took a look below, I could see small houses, roads, a car taking a reverse, and trees dancing slowly. I let my hair down so that the breeze could blow on my face and my hair would dance as well. I absolutely loved the feeling. I had my earphones on of course, and a Tamil playlist was playing, and the song I was listening to then, it's lyrics made so much sense. I felt a tear drop down my cheek. 
The day was wholesome, there was nothing for me to be sad about. But yet a tear. And suddenly there was my friend, who told me tomorrow is a holiday and my whole mood changed. I dressed up in 10 minutes and now I'm on my way home. So peeps, I think a good weekend awaits me. So it does for you too :)

Comments

Popular Posts